Displacement transducerEx i 3HSP
- The Hall effect sensor varies its output voltage in response to changes in magnetic field, caused by a moveable magnetical axis segment.
- This Hall effect sensor requires external analog circuitry to be interfaced to digital control devices.
- The pressure housing and axis must be adapted to the valve and spool requirements.
- Maximum pressure according to customer needs.
- Instrinsic safety given only by usage of a Zener Barrier Z757, Peperl+Fuchs or an appropriate Zener Barrier.